Our admissions staff will assist with your career questions and provide all of the information necessary for you to make a well informed decision about enrollment and your future. We have a number of requirements necessary to be accepted for enrollment in any of our programs.
- Schedule a Tour: Visit our campus to see and hear what our unique programs can offer you. An information sheet will be completed and the admissions representative will provide you a cost/requirement sheet as well as a paper FAFSA.
- Compile Your Necessary Documents: To begin your application process you will need to have the following documents with you to schedule your application interview.
These items are:
- Photo ID (Drivers License or State Identification Card)
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Standard High School Diploma, Transcript or GED
Diplomas are subject to review by the Oregon Department of Education. GED’s are subject to review by the GED Administrator Department of Community Colleges and Workforce Development. Any diploma whose equivalency to the standard cannot be determined, will require a GED.
If you were not born a US Citizen, you may also be required to provide additional documentation ie: Green Card or Alien Registration.
- Application Interview: This meeting with the Admissions Director will review all of your necessary documents and you will complete the application for admissions to school. This is the time to obtain all of your information about enrollment and your career.
- Financial Planning: An interview with our Financial Aid Director can help to determine how your schooling will be financed. For those who qualify, Federal Pell Grants, Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loans and Parent PLUS loans can help finance your education. File your FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov or request a paper application during your tour. Our school code is 009581.
- Enrollment Contract and Fee: When your enrollment process has been completed and you have been accepted a final appointment with the Admissions Director will be necessary to:
- Sign your enrollment agreement
- Pay the $150.00 enrollment fee
- Cadet Teachers Course Enrollment: In addition to steps 1-5 required above, for admission a cadet must also furnish their current Oregon Practitioners Licenses.