- Springfield College of Beauty was the first nationally accredited cosmetology college in Oregon. We are accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Accreditation means that a school has met national standards of educational performance which have been established by an impartial non-governmental agency. Through the years, accreditation of schools has been the most authoritative and reliable index of a school’s concern for integrity toward its students and quality education
- The school has been in business 50 years & has graduated over 5000 students. 73% of Salons and Spas in Lane County are owned by graduates of Springfield College of Beauty*
- The school is owned by licensed hairdressers with over 35 years of salon work and ownership experience.
- A large full time staff of licensed professionals/certified teachers support the instruction with their expansive first hand salon experience (all together, over 200 years!) All instructional staff members are licensed and certified in all fields.
- Springfield College of Beauty has a full time admissions officer and a full time financial aid administrator.
- The school is an active member of the following professional organizations:
– American Association of Cosmetology Schools
– National Cosmetology Association
– Association of Oregon Cosmetology Colleges
- The school takes pride in the enforcement of hands on practice and repetetive training which both are necessary to build strength, timing, judgement, artistry and proper communication skills
Facts About Us ScOBAdmnUSr 2017-09-28T16:39:16+00:00